PT. Daily Fresh Indonesia, one of the branch offices of Daily Fresh Foods Group was established in 2003 mainly to process sweet corn food as well as exporting these sweet corn products to Malaysia and Dubai. Our plantations are located at Bogor and Bandung in the area of Jawa Barat farm which is able to resulted in 8,000 tonnes of Fresh Sweet Corn per year from the 1,000 hectare plantation.
In 2008, PT. Daily Fresh Indonesia established its factory and food processing plant in Indonesia. The plant is fully equipped with the most advanced and sophisticated technologies, machines and equipment, especially the superior frozen system for corn.
All products produced by PT. Daily Fresh Indonesia are HALAL Certified and also HACCP certified company with strict monitoring procedures on various aspects of food quality and safety standard, ensuring us to deliver superior quality products to consumers.
The frozen system is essentially important as all corns have to be frozen within hours for being harvested in order to capture the finest quality of colour, rich nutrition and natural taste. PT. Daily Fresh Indonesia has also developed the advanced technique of extracting the whole kernel that is “NON-CUT” from the corncob. The technique ensures the original freshness, sweetness, crunchiness and juicy taste of whole corn is retained.
- We are committed to using the finest ingredients with the best formulation as it is our passion to make products that are not only healthy but also nutritious and tasty.
- We incorporate innovative ideas into our business concepts in line with current trends that are ever-changing.
- We develop a Brand Image that is prominent and desirable to attract customer attention and make them feel good. Customers enjoy real value for their money and much more.
Vision & Mission
To become a worldwide brand that provides high quality, safe, healthy food products that suit all individual tastes and lifestyles.
- To be innovative in constant research and development of our product and concept.
- To enforce team spirit within our organization and encourage personal development through internal and external training.
- To be customer-oriented, understanding customer needs and providing excellent customer service.